October is finished and so is fall. It's bitter sweet, because autumn was so beautiful this year. it's beautiful every year, but I feel like this year it was extra special. I was fortunate to experience it in London and then in Toronto. The fall in Toronto is absolutely breathtaking, there are so many vibrant colors in nature- reds, oranges and yellows everywhere. And when the wind blows the leaves off the trees, it all looks like a colorful snowstorm.
In this Favorite's video I will share with you some natural beauty products that I've discovered and love, new favorite books, miracle scar treatment and much more. Watch the video for the details and when you finish, remember to share your favorites with me. I love hearing from you and learning about your favorites of the month.
- J. Crew scarf
- ASOS Reclaimed Vintage Turtleneck
- pH Level Diagnostic Strips
- Vitamin E Oil
- Kure Bazaar Nail Polish in ‘Lipstick’
- Pacifica Eye Liner Pencil
- ‘Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind’ book by Yuval Harari - get your free Audible trial here
- ‘The Secret Language of Birthdays’ - check out the website here
- Alex’s Vlogs - check out his channel here