It's December my friends. Can you believe it? I really am still having a hard time accepting the fact that this year has almost come to an end. There has been a lot of lessons along the way, a lot of new information I have absorbed and my mind has been blown and expanded more than once this year.
I'm very excited to share November Favorites with you, as I have some special news for those of you that enjoy my Favorites videos. I'm now launching Weekly Faves which will go live on my blog every week on Thursdays. You can sign up for my newsletter (it's free) on my website if you want to be reminded of the Weekly Faves (scroll down a bit and there will be a little box on the right side). There are a lot of interesting products, books, musicians and ideas that I don't get to share with you during my Monthly Faves, for the lack of time, hence the thought to do short weekly faves was born.
My November Favorites:
- Andalou Naturals Lavender Hand Cream
- Golden Milk - turmeric, black pepper, coconut oil + almond or coconut milk
- Mount Purious Rosewater Facial Toner - similar here
- The Holiday Soundtrack
- Converse White low-top shoes
- DIY Hair Repair Mask - watch the video here
- Grey Grandpa Hat - similar here
- American Apparel sweater (watch the Sweater Weather Lookbook here)
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert - sign up to Audible for your free audiobook - click here
What is your November Favorite? I love discovering new products, music and people through you.