In today’s vlog, meet my baby niece Adriana and learn how I make my coconut raisin cookies :) And they are gluten, sugar, and dairy free!
- 1 cup (264 g) smooth roasted almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup ( or coconut palm sugar)
- 1 large egg ( or two small eggs)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup (43 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (110 g) raisins
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter per cookie onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 1 inch apart. If you prefer a flatter cookie, flatten the cookies a bit with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to brown.
- Cool the cookies and then enjoy! (Makes about 24 cookies.)